The Premium Subscription is for anyone who wants to keep up to date with the changes in all employment status including IR35 and off-payroll working (OP21), self-employment, officeholders, etc, including an in-depth discussion of the event being reported. It is published in real time and once a month as a digest. The content will cover:
- all case law updates from the tax tribunals and employment tribunals and courts.
- HMRC’s Check Employment Status for Tax (CEST) digital tool and their Employment Status Manual (ESM).
- Government legislation both primary and secondary.
- Government consultations, reports and reviews.
- Reports and reviews from private organisations.
This will be useful for clients and hirers especially for the obligation under OP21 to take ‘reasonable care’ and for HMRC’s guidance to keep up to date with employment status principals.
Recruiters also need to keep up to date with IR35 and OP21.
Accountants and lawyers may need the EST Update to keep up to date with all employment status subjects.
Freelancers and contractors who need to keep abreast of the changes to this subject.